Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Cleaning lady is not very efficient - HELP!

My house is a mess! The pool area still has decorations up from the party of the century, my sewing room has a pathway through it; my kids rooms, I think the floor has disappeared. And the office has miscellaneous stuff lying around. Everyday I walk into those rooms I get very upset. The cleaning lady has not done her job. She has not picked up, put away and organized those rooms. She is not very good. She has to be told over and over what to do and she just does them in her own time. She is there all the time but seems to not get very much down. I really can't complain too much. She doesn't charge anything to do all the cooking, cleaning, and decluttering. When she does everything, she does a very good job... It's just getting her to do her duties! Hopefully she will be motivated very soon to get some things done! Pray for me!

No comments: