Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

Jesus Christ is risen today Alleluia!
We began our day by worshiping our Risen Lord! What a privileged it is to be able to freely worship!

We arrived home and the Easter bunny had come to visit!


We then left for Lamesa to spend the rest of the day with Mom, Dad, and the O'Brien clan.
Kelby, Brendel and Amberlee spent the night with Ma and Papa and went to Sunday School and church with us. Karrie and Branden stayed home and cooked for everyone.

We ate, dyed a few eggs and then hunted some eggs!
Can you believe we had to hunt eggs in our coats! It was really cold! We had a really great rain! Thank you God for the rain. We have not had rain in for ever!
We all had a great time being with family!

2 comments:

Brooks Daily News said...

So good to see pictures of yall!! I can't believe how much the girls have grown. WOW!
It took me forever to get your blog to take my comment......I had to use my old blogger account. If you go into your settings you can change it to allow comments from anyone. Right now yours is set to only allow comments from people that use blogger. :) I want to comment more. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!
Thanks for posting so much! It's so nice to see how yall have been doing...
By the way, the new office looks GREAT! I hope everything works out and Jay starts working there as soon as possible. I wonder he must be really excited about it...
Miss you all!