Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stretched far and wide

As I was typing the title to this post, I couldn't help think of being stretched physically, getting wider in the stomach, waist, thighs, etc. Well that is not what I mean by being stretched far and wide. Although I have been there and am trying to reverse it!
I feel so torn between the things I want to do, have to do and need to do. There are so many things I want to do, but don't seem to be able to get them done because of the things I have to do and need to do. It seems that the have to and need to list continues to grow daily.
I am struggling with balancing everything.
Lord,
Help me to prioritize my life. Make the important things in the forefront and the small less important things in the back. Help me to feel like a good mom, wife, teacher, friend.

No comments: