Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas is Here!

Well, not really! But almost. I have had a blast decorating the house, J's office and my classroom. I love the Christmas holiday season. What a great time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. I love the Christmas musicals, pageants, and parties. I especially love attending church and reading about a young woman who listened to God and did what she was told. If you know me very well, you know I have a bit of a stubborn streak. I don't always like to be told what to do. I think my lesson I need to learn from Mary is to listen to God, no matter how crazy the instructions may sound, He knows what is best for me and His people. I am a vessel of God, no matter how cracked and warped I may be, I am a vessel none the less.
Lord, use me, as your vessel, to let your light shine to those around me. Let your Son be known through my hands, feet and voice.

No comments: