Sunday, August 24, 2008

Changes

Well, I really never thought the time would come that I would give up certain things in my life. No I am not confessing a horrible addiction, I have given up things in my life that I have been a part of for a very long time. I am no longer teaching Sunday school. I have taught 6th grade Sunday school for 8 years. I am now a part of a great Sunday school class and being fed. I really feel that my ministry is changing. I am not sure what or where God wants me. I am open. Right now I really feel he wants me to be with my family more. Oh My, they are growing so fast and I don't want to miss any part!
Pray that God will continue to bless me, speak to me, and give me guidance.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Its a really big change isn't it. What class did you go to. I feel out of touch being gone.

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather!
I just saw your blog! It is really neat. You know if you want to drop out of children's choir...you have to fake your own death and go under the witness protection plan! Just kidding. Sounds like we are starting this Sunday...YIKES!!! Have a great day and I will see you soon! Love ya, angie wood