Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let the Games begin!


Soccer has officially begun!
Allison's team Pink Lightning played one game Saturday. They were awesome! They smoked them 8 to 0. They really worked like a team!
Keely's team the Daisies played a game Saturday and one Monday. They won the 1st game 13 to 0 and lost the second 13 to 3. They played very well.
This video is of Keely and her team getting after it on the field!


I love watching my girls play sports. They are so good at what they do.!
This video is of Allison, Sydney and Sam playing soccer while their little sisters sweat it out in a game!


This is just the beginning of our Saturdays being filled! It is worth it!
Saturday night I sang with a couple of friends in a Lawrence Welk show for our SR. Adults in our church. We had a blast! I love that music!



left to right- Lori Proffitt, Judy Morris, Me, and Sara Moore


We had so much fun! I think everyone did!

No comments: